This image of Travertine Accent Tile was uploaded on November 7, 2017 at 6:19 am. It is posted at the Tile category. Travertine Accent Tile is labelled with Travertine Accent Tile, Travertine, Accent, Tile..
Travertinetrav•er•tine (trav′ər tēn′, -tin),USA pronunciation n.
Also, trav•er•tin (trav′ər tin)USA pronunciation .
- a form of limestone deposited by springs, esp. hot springs, used in Italy for building.
Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
The article of Travertine Accent Tile have 10 attachments including Travertine Tile 1 Inch Mosaics And Accent Pieces For The Borders And Deco Pieces Installed With, American Granite Stone 910 798 2045 Ex&le Of A Tumbled, Travertine Backsplash Tile 3Travertine Tile Backsplash With, 6x12 Chiseled Edge Travertine Field Tile With Stone, Glass And Porcelain Accent Strip In Master, 17 Best Images About Kitchen On Pinterest | Giallo Ornamental Granite, Cabinets And Travertine Tile Backsplash, Featuring 3cm Slabs Of Durango Travertine, Noce Travertine Splitface Accent Walls
One of the most important points inside the Travertine Accent Tile, specially the modern home is set up light lights that were proper. Its function, along with helping the light, the light may also improve the stylish search of your kitchen. Lamps are well suited for the modern kitchen area is not weak and mild to modest light, but also don't allow it to be also brilliant, as it will make spectacular.
Inside the contemporary home must have two ideas of lighting, specifically lighting detailed and centered lighting. Comprehensive program illumination to illuminate the entire space interior contemporary home, whilst for lighting a to greatly help the lamp easy the activity of cooking favorites.
Typically the improvement of pretty lamps can also add to the charm of contemporary kitchen style as well as utilizing the form downlight. You just modify lamp design's type with a modern kitchen at home. Common within this place, made minimalist modern modern kitchen layout. Thus, the lamps employed are simple versions with small light or light modern contemporary style.