Split Level Living Room was posted on June 4, 2017 at 9:10 pm. It is uploaded under the Living Room category. Split Level Living Room is labelled with Split Level Living Room, Split, Level, Living, Room..
Splitsplit (split),USA pronunciation v., split, split•ting, n., adj.
- to divide or separate from end to end or into layers: to split a log in two.
- to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise: to split a piece from a block.
- to tear or break apart;
rend or burst: The wind split the sail.
- to divide into distinct parts or portions (often fol. by up): We split up our rations.
- to separate (a part) by such division.
- to divide (persons) into different groups, factions, parties, etc., as by discord: to split a political party.
- to separate (a group, family, etc.) by such division.
- to cast (a ballot or vote) for candidates of more than one political party.
- to divide between two or more persons, groups, etc.;
share: We split a bottle of wine.
- to separate into parts by interposing something: to split an infinitive.
- to divide (molecules or atoms) by cleavage into smaller parts.
- to issue additional shares of (stock) without charge to existing stockholders, thereby dividing their interest into a larger number of shares and reducing the price per share.
depart from: Let's split this scene.
- to divide, break, or part lengthwise: The board split in half.
- to part, divide, or separate in any way (often fol. by up): The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later.
- to break asunder, as a ship by striking on a rock.
- to become separated, as a piece or part from a whole.
- to part or separate, as through disagreement;
sever relations: They split up after a year of marriage. He split with the company after a policy dispute.
- to divide or share something with another or others;
- to leave;
- split hairs. See hair (def. 11).
- split the difference. See difference (def. 11).
- the act of splitting.
- a crack, tear, or fissure caused by splitting.
- a piece or part separated by or as by splitting.
- a breach or rupture, as between persons, in a party or organization, etc.
- a faction, party, etc., formed by a rupture or schism.
- an ice-cream dish made from sliced fruit, usually a banana, and ice cream, and covered with syrup and nuts.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] nip. a bottle for wine or, sometimes, another beverage, containing from 6 to 6½ oz. (170 to 184 g).
- a bottle, as of soda, liquor, etc., which is half the usual size.
- a strip split from an osier, used in basketmaking.
- [Masonry.]a brick of normal length and breadth but of half normal thickness, used to give level support to a course of bricks laid over one not level.
- Often, splits. the feat of separating the legs while sinking to the floor, until they extend at right angles to the body, as in stage performances or gymnastics.
- [Bowling.]an arrangement of the pins remaining after the first bowl in two separated groups, so that a spare is difficult.
- [Philately.]bisect (def. 5).
- one of the layers of leather into which a skin is cut.
- the act of splitting a stock.
- that has undergone splitting;
divided: a split opinion.
- (of a stock quotation) given in sixteenths instead of eighths of a point.
- (of a stock) having undergone a split.
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
The image of Split Level Living Room have 7 images it's including Keep Home Simple: Our Split Level Fixer Upper - Space Between Rail And Sofa. Corner Sofa Living Room ., This Lady Has Tons Of Thrifty Ideas For Redecorating A Plain Old Split-level Home, Add More Windows - Especially One Above The Entry This Is The Look For The Half-wall/railing - But Possiblylol Love Bookcases. Split Level Decorating ., Our Split Level Fixer Upper, 17 Best Ideas About Split Level Decorating On Pinterest | Split Level Entryway, Raised Ranch Entryway And Split Level Entry, Realestateurl.net, Split-level Open Plan Living Room And Kitchen - Stock Photo. Below are the attachments:
Farming can be an enjoyable activity to rest. How exactly to pick Split Level Living Room became one of the important aspects of gardening. Additionally, presently there are many types and hues of pan bought generating the choice approach might be more thrilling and puzzling. Consequently, before choosing a pot that's fitting for a selection of flowers in the home, be sure that you have recognized these guidelines.
The roots can be possibly made by it to rot since the pot's underside can clog and wet. Additionally, note furthermore the region that you will use to place the box. If that is not likely to be confined, so that you can conserve place you can test to employ a hanging pan.
Over merely a destination for a seed, container also can offer as design. Collection of the proper pot may improve the elegance of your home. Alternatively, in the event the measurement of the pot you select is too big, there be of vitamins that will not be achieved from the beginnings, so there'll in fact plenty in useless.