Wood Floor Tiles
This article of Wood Floor Tiles was uploaded at September 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm. It is posted under the Floor category. Wood Floor Tiles is tagged with Wood Floor Tiles, Wood, Floor, Tiles..
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Wood Floor Tiles have 9 pictures it's including Porcelanite Gunstock Wood Look Ceramic Floor Tile, View In Gallery Porcelain-wood-effect-floor-tile-ng-kutahya-3., Home Designing, Porcelanite Red Wood Look Ceramic Floor Tile, Tips For Cleaning Tile, Wood And Vinyl Floors, Ceramic Tile That Looks Like Wood | Wooden Ceramic Tile Floors | Feel The Home, Home Designing, Today I Will Talk About Tiles That Look Like Wood, Several Days Ago I Just See Something Awesome, At The First Time I See The Floor From A Far, ., Flooring, Astonishing Interior Design Wood Floors Ideas With Towel Rack And Spiffy Bathtub Also Comely Classic White Mirror Wood Look With Wood Tiles .. Following are the images:
Commit their free moment after taken by busy nights, consuming milk coffee with pals or household interact at home is actually a wonderful setting as well as a condition. Instances heat, recover your energy with a lot of recollections of camaraderie and recover power to fight the stress of the task.
A Wood Floor Tiles could reflect the private preference of designing the household area. Should you be an individual who features a home design that is contemporary, you would possibly choose unique contemporary coffee-table to your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual style.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the decoration is sophisticated and magnificent in features of the house. It is better for you to learn the various variations and types of modern coffeetable on the net, if you'd like to put a contemporary coffeetable while in the family area.